A bestselling, laminated chart of the human skeleton by the Anatomical Chart Company. The skeleton chart shows the anterior, lateral and posterior views of the complete skeletal system in colourful detail.
The skeleton poster also features smaller diagrams with the following anatomical details:
This skeletal system chart is deal for teaching or learning the anatomy of the human skeleton at all levels. All of the muscles of the human body and numbered and named, and a key on the skeleton chart provides further anatomical nomenclature.
Peter Bachin designed the famous medical image on which this skeleton chart is based in 1947. The interesting detail and bright colours make the muscular system poster ideal for clinic and hospital walls.
The Skeletal System Anatomical Chart is also available in paper and styrene plastic formats.
|Product details||The Skeletal System Anatomical Chart / Skeleton Poster - Laminated
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.