This baby manikin (149-1482) can be viewed through steam and smoke when the surface heat is compared to the surrounding environment. Thermal imaging (TI) manikins can help provide effective yet realistic training which ensures that staff are safely able to be trained in operating the equipment needed.
The baby thermal imaging manikin has special heaters which are operated from standard power outlets, which can reach the right temperature to be detected by scanners in 15 minutes.
This baby manikin is a lifelike size, weighing 12 lb and is 66 cm long. Ideal for rescue training and simulation for firefighters and other emergency professionals.
|Product details||Thermal Imaging Baby Manikin 149-1482
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.