This tooth decay model at 10 times life size illustrates a lower molar with caries, pulpitis and apical infection plus dental tartar and gingivitis.
The dental model also shows anatomical features such as the jaw bone, nerves, vessels, ligaments, enamel, dentine and pulp are also shown. This enlarged tooth model is great for demonstration of the anatomy of the tooth decay.
|Product details||Tooth Decay Model (10 times life size) D214
Model dimensions: 12 x 6 x 3.5 cm
Model weight: 0.15 kg
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.