This tooth model anatomy set features an incisor, canine and molar tooth, to show the morphological differences between the different type of teeth. The models are greatly enlarged at approximately 12 times life-size to enable easy study.
The canine and molar teeth each dissect into two parts to demonstrate the structure of the enamel, dental pulp cavity, and other internal anatomical structures.
A good, basic anatomy model for the study of the teeth, and explaining the difference in form and structure to students or patients.
|Product details||Budget Tooth Morphology Model (3 times life size, 5 part) Made in China|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.