The Tracheostomy Care Training Model LF01083 provides a life-like representation of a patient for practice and critiquing of suctioning techniques, proper cuff inflation, dressing changes and other techniques.
The tracheostomy simulator is a reproduction of an adult male containing oral and nasal passages and all appropriate anatomy - pharynx, epiglottis, trachea, oesophagus, stoma, cricoid cartilage, and representative cervical vertebrae. The chest area contains left and right bronchi and the bronchial tree. The oesophagus "dead ends" 5cm below the trachea opening. The side of the neck and chest area over the bronchial tree allow viewing of the suction and trachea tube. The model features a viewing window at the bottom which shows the location of a suction catheter in right bronchus (seen) or left bronchus (unseen). Oral, nasopharyngeal, nasotracheal, and tracheal suctioning can be practiced. Cleansing of the stoma area can be performed just as on an actual patient. Changing dressings and ties is also possible, and the experience is very close to an actual one.
The tracheostomy model includes an instruction guide and hard carry case. Tracheostomy tube not included.
Download Tracheostomy Care Training Model LF01083 product manual.
|Product details||Tracheostomy Care Simulator LF01083
Model Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 27 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.