This transparent model of a healthy feline jaw is hinged to enable close inspection of the anatomy of the teeth and jaw skeleton. The cat jaw cast shows the roots of the incisors, canine, premolars and molars in a healthy cat. The cat teeth model can be separated into the parts for isolated study of the upper and lower jaw.
This jaw model is ideal for demonstration and study of feline dental anatomy, ideal for veterinary clinics or students. The transparent feline jaw model comes with an educational key card included.
The feline jaw model by GPI Anatomicals is also available in an opaque version (9190) which also shows dental pathologies. A transparent canine jaw model is also available to compare the differences in skeletal structure and dentition between dogs and cats.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Transparent Feline Jaw Model 9191
Model Size: 7 x 5 x 3 cm
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.