Learn how to identify trigger points and their primary and secondary pain zones with our trigger points chart collection. This set of three charts show how to identify key areas of pain across the human body.
Each chart illustrates pain zones found throughout the human body in clear detail. Our trigger point poster collection is designed by a professional medical illustrator exclusively for AnatomyStuff and is 100% medically accurate. Our trigger point postters are ideal for display in a massage or physiotherapy practice, or for study of triggers point pain patterns and myofascial pain at undergraduate level.
This trigger points chart collection includes the following titles:
Each trigger point poster is laminated for prolonged life and can be annotated using washable markers (not included).
Designed and printed in the UK. Size: 50 x 65 cm.
|Product details||Trigger Points 3 Poster Collection (Laminated) TRICOLL
Each chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.