This informative Understanding Infertility poster provides detailed information on both the male and female reproductive systems and infertility. With clearly labelled views of the reproductive organs and information detailing the causes of infertility this chart makes for an ideal study aid for medical students, clinical displays and explaining infertility to patients.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Understanding Infertility chart provides the following anatomical details and information:
The Understanding Infertility chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Printed in the UK. Infertility chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Understanding Infertility Chart / UI1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.