This striking Understanding Low Back Pain Chart explains the anatomical basis of different causes of lower back pain. With clearly labelled detailed views of the joints, muscles and nerves involved in low back pain, this chart makes for an ideal study and reference aid for anatomy students, physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists and other health professionals, or for use in displays explaining lower back pain to clients and patients.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Understanding Lower Back Pain chart provides the following illustrations and information:
The Understanding Lower Back Pain Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Musculoskeletal poster printed in the UK on quality paper. Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Understanding Low Back Pain Chart Poster Laminated LBP100
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.