This Universal AED trainer with Brad CPR manikin has been designed to prepare students for emergency situations including the administration of CPR and defibrillation.
The Brad CPR torso offers realistic abdominal thrusts, head tilt and a user-friendly lung and airway system which eliminates the need for cleaning. The manikin is supplied with 3 mouth/nose pieces and 3 disposable lung/airway systems.
The AED trainer offers students training in AHA scenarios and offers audio and written prompts, volume adjustment, large LCD display, low battery indication (powered by 9v battery) and the cables for the training pads are plugged into the rear of the unit. This easy-to-use trainer can set the sequence of events by a push of a button and can be used to offer students either a ‘shock’ or ‘no shock’ scenario. There are four training situations to select from, for both manual and hands-free training. The selection of the scenario will prompt the student to use the appropriate actions and responses. This AED trainer is lightweight, compact and is supplied with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9v battery and operating instructions.
|Product details||Universal AED Trainer with Brad Manikin LF03741
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.