Our detailed vertebral column anatomy poster is designed for learning the anatomical features of the human spine. Ideal for clinics, classrooms and sufficiently detailed for undergraduate degree level study, the large spinal anatomy chart is an affordable way to learn, revise and educate.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our vertebral column chart shows the following anatomical details:
The spinal anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. All principle anatomical features of the spine are clearly labelled and the lamination allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied). Designed and printed in the UK.
**NEW! This chart is now available in a fine art print format in A1 or A2 size, with framing options available, from £17 + VAT.*
|Product details||Vertebral Column Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated VCA100
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.