This interactive display powerfully illustrates the fact that alcohol, drug, and tobacco use by pregnant women can cause devastating consequences for their babies. The display features a pregnant woman with a foetus in a plastic uterus. Viewers watch as coloured liquids representing tobacco, drugs, and alcohol are poured into the "mother's" mouth quickly enveloping the foetus in a dark swirling cloud of pollutants.
The "What Mummy Does, Baby Does" health education display comes with activity guide to help the facilitator give a demonstration that will have a lasting impact on viewers, and provides information about the importance of avoiding these substances during pregnancy.
|Product details||"What Mummy Does, Baby Does" Display 79838
Display dimensions: 30 x 61 x 13 cm.
Manufacturer: Childbirth Graphics
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.