Advanced Airway Jerry is a life sized Dog CPR Manikin featuring a lifelike airway. Featuring working lungs and an artificial pulse, as well as clearly displaying the trachea, oesophagus and epiglottis, this manikin will aid in teaching endotracheal placement, compressions and mouth-to-snout resuscitation.
Built with a disposable lung that can be replaced if the manikin is used for mouth-to-snout resuscitation. The Advanced Airway Jerry dog manikin can also be used to splint and bandage. All parts can be cleaned and replaced. An ideal toold for advanced veterinary clinical skills training.
Advanced Airway Jerry Canine Simulator - VET4010
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.