This popular laminated chart by the Anatomical Chart Company provides an overview of normal foot and ankle anatomy alongside some common injuries.
The Injuries of the Foot and Ankle Poster offers the following anatomical information:
In addition to the anatomy of the foot, the chart illustrates the following injuries and foot problems:
A great chart for learning or explaining injuries and conditions of the foot and ankle, ideal for physiotherapy and sports injury clinics, hospitals and GP surgeries.
The Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle Poster is also available in paper and styrene plastic formats.
|Product details|| Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle Laminated Anatomical Chart / Poster (9781587798382)
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.