This collection of Tooth Types of Different Mammals (Mammalia) consists of approximately 20 real specimins of animal teeth, ideal for detailed anatomical study. The animal teeth set includes:
Ideal for comparison of the diﬀerent tooth shapes and types and discussion around the various sources of nutrition as well as the feeding and hunting behaviour of omnivores (pigs, dogs), carnivores (cats) and herbivores (cows, rabbits, rats).
Our real animal skeleton range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality and that every bone from the animal is displayed. No animals have been bred or killed solely for the purpose of making these specimens, and these models are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
|Product details||Animal Teeth Model Collection T300291 / 1021044
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.