The Auscultation Training Manikin and Smartscope is a revolutionary breakthrough in ausculation training. It allows the instructor to select from a variety of heart and lung conditions with a wireless remote. The manikin represents itself as a real patient with no visible ausculation sites. The student is required to palpate to identify the correct ausculation locations and will be able to hear different heart and lung sounds by moving the Smartscope to different locations. They will be able to diagnose the condition the instructor has selected by comparing the variations in sound occuring at the different site just as they would with a real patient. They will be able to detect lung sounds at five anterior, ten posterior and midaxillary locations. Students can practice ausculation at six anterior heart sites. One remote control can be used to operate multiple sets of Smartscopes or manikins and the remote does not need to be pointed directly at the manikin to function. Students can listed with headpieces or Smartscope or by connecting an external speaker (not included). The unit has a range of up to 100ft. Includes manikin, one remote control with LCD display, one Smartscope with single and dual-user headpieces and a hard carry case. Includes 2 AA and 2 AAA batteries. Lung Conditions to Select with the Remote: Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Cavernous, Coarse Crackle, Egophony, Fine Crackle, Friction Rub, Infant, Mono Wheeze, Normal Lung, Pectoriloquy, Pulmonary Edema, Rhonch, Stridor, Vesicular, and Wheeze. Heart Conditions to Select with Remote: Aortic Regurgitation, Atrial Septal Defect, Holosystolic, Midsystolic, Mitral Stenosis, Normal, PDA, Pulmonary, Stenosis, S3 Gallop, S4 Gallop, Systolic Click, and VSD.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.