Demonstrate the structure and function of the human eye with this 6-times enlarged eye anatomical model. The large eyeball model dissects into 5 parts for detailed study.
On the exterior of the eyeball is the cornea, through which the iris and pupil are visible, the large lacrimal (tear) gland, attachments for all six muscles that move the eyeball, the optic nerve, and surrounding blood vessels. The eyeball divides in half to study the interior. The iris/cornea can be removed as can the functional Lucite lens, which magnifies and forms inverted images. The transparent vitreous body exposes the choroid coat and retina. Rods, cones, and other retinal microstructures are detailed in a highly magnified diagrammatic cross section.
The Giant Eye Anatomical Model comes mounted on hardwood base, with an instructor's key with 42 labeled parts, ideal for teaching anaomy of the eye.
|Product details||Giant Five-Part Eye Model with Functional Lens
Eye model dimensions: 15 x 15 x 15 cm.
Manufacturer: Denoyer-Geppert Co.
Made in the USA
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.