This portable airway management skills torso has been designed to enable the teaching of basic and advanced airway management and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The adult airway and CPR trainer enables practitioners to practise recognising laryngospasm and performing emergency tracheostomies and cricothyrotomies using realistic anatomical landmarks.
The S315.100 HAL Adult Multipurpose Airway and CPR Trainer offers the following features:
This adult multipurpose trainer also includes a soft carrying bag and instructions. A high quality advanced CPR and airway management trainer from Gaumard.
HAL® Adult Multipurpose Airway and CPR Trainer 1019856
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.