A life size male genitals anatomy model that offers a detailed representation of the male reproductive system as viewed through a median sagittal dissection. Viewers can study the external and internal appearance of the penis, bladder, rectum, prostate and the surrounding bones, muscles, tissue and other structures.
The genital organ model can be dissected into 4 parts: two halves of the male reproductive apparatus with details of the internal structure, and a removable 2-part penis showing medial and transverse sections. Parts are numbered for ease of identification. A corresponding female model (L251) is available for comparative study between male and female reproductive anatomy.
|Product details||Male Genital Organs Model (4 part) L250Model Size: 14 x 20 x 12 cm, weight: approx. 0.5 kg|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.