This Hind Legs of Different Mammals offers veterinary students the chance to study a set of four real animal skeletons and a plastic model of a human foot. This skeleton set would be perfect for comparative anatomy studies and is supplied mounted on a base for easy display in the classroom. Study of the different anatomical structures allow for discussion about the movement patterns of different animals and specific anatomical features of each, e.g. the diﬀerence between plantigrades, digitigrades and unguligrades.
The skeleton mammalian feet include: the hind leg of a dog and the hind foot of a horse, a cow and a pig. The models are supplied unmounted and require assembly on the display board (instructions provided).
Our real animal skeleton range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality and that every bone from the animal is displayed. No animals have been bred or killed solely for the purpose of making these specimens, and these models are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
Mammal Feet Set T300241 / 1021042
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.