The Patient Care Manikin (150-1325EX) is a realistic trainer which features fully articulated limbs, making it ideal for practicing basic nursing skills, realistic patient handling, transfer, bathing, bandaging, surgical dressing changes and practical techniques for making an occupied bed. The manikin can be placed in range of positions such as a bed, wheelchair or stretcher. The manikin can also be used to practice correct CPR techniques.
The patient care training model features washable vinyl skin, interchangeable male/female genitalia and a removable wig which can be shampooed, styled, and combed. A non-CPR enabled version of this model is available (PP01370).
|Product details||Patient Care / CPR Manikin (10kg) 150-1325EX
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.