This illustrated chart details the anatomy and common pathologies of the human pelvis and hip, including the mechanism of hip fractures and replacement. The pelvis anatomy poster includes written information as well as anatomically correct illustrations, making it an ideal teaching tool for medical students or as a patient information chart for GP or orthopaedic clinics.
This anatomical chart has been colourfully reproduced on UV resistant paper to reduce fade and laminated to ensure long use. It can be annotated with wipe-off markers if required (not included). A paper version of the Pelvis and Hip Chart by 3B Scientific is also available.
|Product details||Pelvis and Hip: Anatomy and Pathology Laminated Chart / Poster 1001486
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.