This illustrated chart details the anatomy of the human hip and pelvis, showing the joints from various perspectives and detailing the difference between male and female anatomy.
Views of various common pathologies of the human pelvis and hip are shown, dislocation, arthritis, various hip fractures and details on different types of hip replacement. The pelvis anatomy poster includes written information as well as anatomically correct illustrations, making it an ideal teaching tool for students or as a patient information chart for GP or orthopaedic clinics.
This anatomical chart has been colourfully reproduced on UV resistant paper. A laminated chart version of the Pelvis and Hip Chart by 3B Scientific is also available.
|Product details||Pelvis and Hip: Anatomy and Pathology Chart / Poster 4006660
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.