This knee poster provides a colourful overview of the anatomy and function of the human knee, including the role of the tendons, muscles, ligaments and menisci. This anatomical poster also features common pathologies of the knee joint, such as ligament injuries, meniscal tears and arthrosis. Information is provided on the assessment of menisci and ligaments and surgical joint replacement.
This knee joint poster has been reproduced on thick quality paper and laminated for protection, which can be annotated using wipe-off markers if required (markers not included).
This knee chart would be ideal for display in clinics, gyms or sports facilities to educate viewers on the inner workings of the knee.
|Product details||The Knee Joint Laminated Chart / Poster 1001488
Poster Dimensions: 50 x 67 cm
Publisher: 3B Scientific
Printed in Germany
|Size||50cm x 67cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.