This laminated urinary system anatomy poster by the Anatomical Chart Company provides an excellent introduction to the anatomy of the male and female genitourinary system, and some of the common pathologies affecting it. Anatomical features of the urinary tract are shown in bright colours and are fully labelled.
The urinary tract poster features the following anatomical details:
An ideal chart for learning or teaching the anatomy of the urinary tract. The detailed discussions and illustrations of common kidney and urinary tract problems also make this poster ideal for GPs, hospitals or other clinical settings.
The urinary system poster has been laminated for protection, and allows for annotation with 'wipe off' washable marker pens (not included) - ideal for student revision. The Urinary Tract Anatomical Chart is also available in paper format.
|Product details||The Urinary Tract Laminated Anatomical Chart 9781587790713
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm. 2 eyelets for easy hanging.Publisher: Anatomical Chart Company
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.