This advanced injection belly has been designed by Life/Form to practise properly inserting and rotating the infusion set for insulin pumps, avoiding the 5 cm area around the naval. The belly model can also be used for training in self-injections and pen injections.
The belly trainer has been designed to offer a realistic experience, including life-like skin with stomach tissue and the skin is able to be pinched for administering injections. The model has a backing which prevents the needles from puncturing the person wearing the trainer. This injection belly trainer has adjustable straps for attaching to a manikin or a human patient and the skin can be punctured repeatedly without showing holes.
Please note: this model is not suitable for liquid injection.
|Product details||Advanced Injection Belly Trainer LF09900 Size: 25 x 15 x 2 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.