This CPR Dog Training Manikin is the ideal teaching aid for advanced canine life support training. The training dummy features a specially designed sanitary airway system which provides each student with a disposable nosepiece and one-way valve. The muzzles may be disinfected and reused, while the nosepieces and lower airways are disposable. In addition to practice in assisted breathing, students may practice the appropriate rate, pressure, and position of cardiac massage, and coordinate the respiratory cardiovascular functions.
When giving mouth to snout ventilation the chest will visibly rise (disposable face shields recommended). The model also features a femoral pulse. CPR Trainnig Model comes with soft carry case, 10 nosepieces, 3 disposable lower airways, endotracheal tube, lubricant and 12cc syringe. Replacement muzzles (LF01157), lower airways (LF01158), veins (LF01179) and nose pieces (LF01164) are available online.
The Basic Sanitary CPR Dog is ISO 9001 and 13485 certified, and comes with a 3 year warranty.
|Product details||Basic Sanitary CPR Dog Manikin LF01156
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.