This real pigeon skeleton will enable students to examine closely the anatomy of Columba livia domestica. Every small bone is present in this bird skeleton model. Supplied with a display base plate, this dove skeleton model is ideal for use in comparative anatomy and would be an ideal teaching aid in a classroom.
Our real animal specimin range by 3B Scientific is prepared by professional taxidermists in Europe, ensuring the models are mounted to the highest quality and that every bone from the animal is displayed. No animals have been bred or killed solely for the purpose of making these specimens, and these models are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
Pigeon (Columba livia domestica)
Size: Approx. 20 – 35 cm
Weight: Approx. 180 – 350 g
Age: Approx. 1 – 4 years
Pigeon Skeleton T300071 / 1020982
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.