The Econo VTA (Visual Training Assistant) CPR Trainer (100-2160) is an affordable way to teach and practice CPR skills. The Econo VTA trainer features replaceable face shield/lung system which eliminates the need for cleaning & disinfecting and requires no disassembly.
This cost effective CPR manikin features realistic look & feel skin and includes a head tilt/chin lift feature for airway opening, durable, long lasting vinyl skin and a foam-filled torso providing resistance to compressions.
To ensure proper technique, the trainer has palpable landmarks for proper hand place, an observable chest rise to verify proper ventilation and a rate light which illuminates when the correct rate has been achieved. A second also shows when achieving correct depth with proper release. Both lights will come on to show proper delivery of quality CPR. The Econo VTA includes 3 airways and instruction guide. Also available as a 4 pack (PP02161).
Econo VTA (Visual Training Assistant) CPR Trainer 100-2160
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.