This femoral fracture model illustrates an elderly hip joint at half natural size. As well as the external anatomy of the hip joint, a frontal section through the femoral neck is also shown in relief on the base of the model. The hip joint model, A88 /1000175, shows the femoral fractures that occur most commonly in practice as well as wear and tear symptoms of the hip joint (coxarthrosis or hip osteoarthritis).
The hip fractures shown include:
This hip fracture model is ideal for orthopaedic departments, physio and GP clinics.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Femoral Fracture and Hip Osteoarthritis Model A88 / 1000175
Model Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 22 cm
Model weight: 0.03 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific Comes with
Manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.