A great value teaching package consisting of one Foetal Alcohol Syndrome Baby and one Drug Affected Baby simulator. These realistic, life-size infant simulators are powerful educational tools for use in alcohol and drug abuse prevention programmes and family services, or by antenatal and childcare professionals.
The RealCare™ Drug-Affected Baby is an electronic female infant simulator which emits cries and demonstrates the withdrawal tremors of a drug-affected infant, teaching users about the potential impacts of drug use while pregnant. The drug-affected baby also demonstrates other features of foetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs) including a painful facial expression, tiny limbs and a small gestational size. The model comes with a nappy and curriculum CD included.
The RealCare™ Foetal Alcohol Syndrome Baby is a non-electric female infant simulator which demonstrates the potential affects of alcohol consumption by the mother on the unborn child. The alcohol-affected simulator features a small gestational size; small head with widely set eyes; low nasal bridge; bigger, lower ears; shorter nose and smaller chin; flattened mid-face and curved fingers and joints. The model comes with a nappy, curriculum and 'An Ounce of Prevention DVD'.
Two skin tones are available (light and medium). This package is supplied with a light skin tone drug affected baby and a medium skin tone foetal alcohol syndrome baby, unless otherwise specified.
RealCare Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and Drug-Affected Baby Package 10920344
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.