Imaging Fracture Simulator
Imaging Fracture Simulator
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The Imaging Fracture Training Model LF01210 is designed to aid both radiology teachers and students. Teachers can use the simulator to enhance hands-on training of identifying radiographic pathology with a tool that will encourage students to make use of their critical thinking skills. Students will be given the opportunity to image a body part that will challenge their ability to create optimal images of a bone that demonstrates pathology common to the upper extremity.
This life-like upper extremity is uniquely designed to permit the user access to the fracture site in which various fracture types can be easily interchanged. Student can quickly visualize the difference between a spiral fracture and a splinter fracture within minutes of taking the radiographic exposures. The fracture simulator is designed to allow students the capability of rotating the arm easily to place the humerus in routine and special projections common to imaging with protocols.
With the Life/form Imaging Fracture Simulator, students will be able to practice positioning skills, technical skills, and critical thinking skills as they produce radiographic images that will make learning anatomy, pathology, and image production an exciting educational experience. Exposure techniques for the simulator are in line with techniques typical to an adult humerus. Students will be able to visualize, create, and reduce bone (anterior/posterior) displacement. Imaging concepts will become easy to understand as students can see how changing the position and/or projection of the X-ray beam alters the perspective of the anatomy visualized.
Included with the simulator are two interchangeable fracture types (spiral and splinter).
Download LF01210 Imaging Fracture Training Model product manual
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.