This IV training arm was specially developed for the Swiss army. It includes two injection sites: one at the elbow and the other on the lower arm and the model also offers palpitation of the vein under the skin and a realistic injection experience. This arm model has been designed for training in the practise of blood sampling, injections and infusion. The model has been designed so that the skin, injection sites and vein can be replaced as needed. This IV anatomy model would make an excellent teaching tool.
Replacement skin (7011), veins (7012) and injection pads (7013) are available to buy online, further extending the life of the injection and infusion training arm.
|Product details||Intravenous Injection and Infusion Training Arm 7010
Size: Adult size
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.