When encountering a life threatening upper airway obstruction, particularly when in the field, performing tracheostomy is vital to the survival of canine patients. In addition to training in tracheostomy skills, the Louie Canine Tracheostomy Model can be used for practice and training in cricothyrotomy. Incisions can be made to the skin layers, the cricothryroid membrane and between the tracheal rings.
The dog tracheostomy training model comes with three sets of replaceable tracheas and skins, and one artificial lung. Incisions and sutures can be made on the skins and trachea. Does not include artificial blood. Additional tracheas and skins can be bought separately (please contact us for more information). Ideal for training critical care teams and the military, and for use on advanced veterinary courses.
Louie K9 Canine Tracheostomy Simulator
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.