The popular Mr Thrifty Skeleton Model by the Anatomical Chart Company is an ideal companion for studying or revising, or as an economical teaching skeleton for your clinic. At 84cm in height, the desktop skeleton model doesn't take up too much space, while being handy for identifying general anatomical features of the skeletal system.
The Mr Thrifty skeleton model features moveable jaw, shoulder, wrist, hip, knee and ankle joints. The skull, arms and legs may be removed from the skeleton but hands and feet are not articulated.
The Mr Thrifty model comes with a metal stand included.
|Product details||Mr Thrifty Desktop Anatomical Skeleton Model WCP1
Skeleton height: 84cm
Manufacturer: Anatomical Chart Company
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.