A Spinal Disorders Model by the popular Anatomical Chart Company, featuring curvatures of the spine that are colour-coded.
The flexible anatomical spine model includes the occipital bone and cerebellum, circle of Willis, vertebral artery, spinal nerves with sciatic nerve, right brachial plexus, and 1st and 2nd ribs, sacroiliac ligaments. Several spinal muscles are featured, including: subocciptal triangle, longus capitis, scalene muscles, psoas major and minor, iliacus, gluteus medius and minimus, piriformis and gemellus.
The vertebral model shows the following spinal disorders and pathologies:
This Spine Disorders Model with Muscles comes with a stand included.
|Product details||Spine Disorders Model with Muscles CH5900
Spine height: 86 cm.
Manufacturer: Anatomical Chart Company
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.