DIGITAL PRODUCTS COPYRIGHT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We invest heavily in our team in order to produce high quality, accurate health education resources. As such, we take the protection of the copyright of our materials very seriously.
By downloading a digital product from AnatomyStuff (whether free or paid for) you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
1) All articles, information and digital downloads presented on our Websites (www.anatomystuff.co.uk and www.freeresources.anatomystuff.co.uk) are subject to copyright, trademark right and/or other intellectual property right owned by or licensed to Health Books UK Limited.
2) Digital products are for your individual use only and cannot be resold or distributed, other than by you to your own client for educational purposes in printed format or by email.
3) You must not host, reproduce or share this resource with others in any other form, without the written permission of Health Books UK Ltd's CEO. You may not use your account to download and print for anyone else, as this breaches the account usage licence.
4) You must not use any product for commercial purposes and also you must not alter the digital versions of our products in any way.
5) You acknowledge that the product you download will remain the property of Health Books UK Ltd at all times and you agree to our general site Terms and Conditions.
6) These Terms and Conditions may be updated by Us from time to time without notice to You. It is Your responsibility to regularly check this page to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and Conditions and to consider such changes.
If you have any questions about copyright, please contact us.