This bright and informative respiratory system anatomy chart details the anatomical features of the lungs, bronchus, vocal cords and larynx. Ideal for use in clinics, in the class room or as a study aid, the detailed labelling will enable students to learn key features and the anatomical terminology of the respiratory system. Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our respiratory system chart shows the following anatomical details:
The Respiratory System Chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
Printed in the UK. 65 cm x 50 cm.
Respiratory System Chart / RS1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.