This colourful Active Childbirth Poster explains the stages of labour and illustrates various childbirth positions that promote an active labour. Ideal for antenatal education, the positions for childbirth poster shows different birthing options including standing, kneeling, sitting, squatting and walking, and shows the role of one and two birthing partners for supported labour.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Active Childbirth (Positions for Labour) education chart covers the following information that every expectant mother will find useful:
The Active Childbirth (Positions for Labour) Chart / Poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of pregnancy education wall charts make perfect displays for use by healthcare workers, antenatal educators and for midwifery and obstetrical teaching departments.
This pregnancy education poster is designed and printed in the UK. Dimensions: A2.
Active Childbirth (Positions for Labour) Chart / Poster - Laminated LAB100
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.