This Simulaids manikin (149-1327) has been designed to train students in water rescue as part of life saving training. The adolescent manikin is constructed from durable vinyl plastic over a rust-resistant stainless steel skeleton and has been designed with articulated joints.
This adolescent water rescue manikin can be filled with water and will submerge to the neck; when the head is also filled with water the manikin will be slightly negatively bouyant. Another 5-10 lbs of weight will need to be added to the rescue manikin in order for it to sink; these weights are not supplied, but a brick can be used.
A CPR version of this model is available (PP01329)
|Product details||149-1327 Size: 124 x 41 x 23 cmManufacturer: Simulaids
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.