This innovative adult and infant auscultation simulation set LF01220 offers sounds specific to the site which can be heard through the special scope or an external speaker system. This set includes both the Auscultation Simulator and the Infant Auscultation Simulator with airway management.
The adult simulator is supplied with six anterior heart sites which include 12 conditions, 10 posterior, 5 anterior and 2 midaxillary lung sites representing 16 conditions. The infant simulator is supplied with one anterior heart site which represents 11 conditions, two anterior and two posterior lung sites which represent 16 conditions and a bowel sound site which represents 4 conditions.
Umbilical cannulation and airway management can be practised on the infant model. The conditions on both models are selected through a remote control (several trainers can be controlled at once) and the site-specific sounds can be heard through the SmartScope provided. Each model is compatible with its own SmartScope. A speaker system can be added to enhance a classroom training situation.
|Product details||Adult & Infant Auscultation Simulation Set LF01220
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.