Simple and easy to use, this Life/form injectable training arm is the ideal way to teach venipuncture and injection techniques including starting IVs and introducing Over the Needle IV catheters.
These training simulators have realistic anatomical detail - right down to the fingerprints. But most important is the realistic feeling of puncture through the vinyl skin and latex veins. The skin rolls as you palpate the vein and the characteristic pop can be felt as the needle penetrates the vein. Veins are accessible at the antecubital fossa, along the forearm and at the back of the hand, making it possible to practice venipuncture at any of the common sites. Ideal for cannulation training.
Practice of intramuscular injection is equally realistic. A foam pad simulates muscle tissue and the boundaries are identified by natural bonelike landmarks. A great educational tool.
Includes a Life/form arm with skin, 22 gauge needle, butterfly set, infusion set, 3 cc syringe, 12 cc syringe, one pint Life/form blood, fluid supply bags, instruction manual, and hard carry case. Fluid supply stand not included. Replacement skin (LF00966) and Artificial Venous Blood (LF00846) is available to buy online. Fluid Supply Stand (LF01022), Replacement Vein Only (LF01055) and IV Bag (LF01130) also available, please contact us to purchase.
|Product details||Adult Venipuncture & Injection Arm - LF00698
Model dimensions: 89 x 30 x 15 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.