The Advanced "Airway Larry" Trainer offers everything included on the standard models but also adds some more advanced challenges students may face in the real world such as tongue swelling and laryngospasm.
The training represents a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques. Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, and esophagus. The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube, and KING System insertion. Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver.
With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced "Airway Larry" is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced training. Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Features durable, rugged, one-piece construction and bifurcated lungs. Can be attached to the Life/form CPARLENE CPR manikin or Life/form Adult CRiSis Manikins. This head is mounted on a sturdy stand. Includes stomach, lungs, pump spray
lubricant, instruction manual, and hard carry case. Replacement Lung Systems (LF03605) and Stomach (LF03606) are available to purchase online.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.