The Advanced Breast Examination Training Model is an essential aid for teaching the proper technique for manual self-examination, an important way to detect breast cancer at an early, treatable stage. The simulator offers an ultra-realistic teaching aid for both clinical and self-breast examination.
The tissue density actually varies within the breast replica just as it does in a real patient. Includes tumours of varying sizes, between 1 - 4cm, shapes (round oval, irregular/stellate) and densities which can be inserted for a combination of training scenarios. The tumours represent adenomas, cysts, malignant tumors and enlarged lymph nodes. The torso model is in the supine position and allows access to both axillae. The model features palpable ribs, sternum and clavicles and enlarged lymph nodes in the acillary and subclavicular areas. Peau d'orange ("orange peel skin") with inflammation, inverted nipple, skin dimpling, and asymmetry are also depicted on the realistic skin.
The breast simulator can also be used standing upright and without the overlay skin where desired. Includes a rigid underbody, right and left breast inserts, overlay skin, three tumor sets (27 lumps), nine soft lumps to represent soft breast tissue, one hard lump to represent chestwall infiltration, baby powder, hard carrying case, and instruction manual.
|Product details||Advanced Breast Examination Simulator LF00980 Model Sizes: 36 x 27 x 15 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.