The Advanced Infant Intubation Training Model 101-130 features new groundbreaking skin technology, combining a lifelike and durable trainer with the convenience of a lightweight stand. The new 'skin' removes the risk of airway tearing, caused by inexperienced students intubation attempts, eliminating the need for expensive repairs.
Translucent property allows for lifelike illumination of the airway and neck as the skill is attempted. Vocal cords are highlighted for easy viewing, the tongue swells, and all the anatomical landmarks are present.
|Product details||Advanced Infant Intubation Trainer 101-130
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.