The Advanced Canine CPR Manikin provides veterinary students with their own sanitary muzzle and nosepiece with a one-way valve. The muzzles may be disinfected and reused, while the nosepieces and lower airways are disposable.
In addition to practice in assisted breathing, students may practice the appropriate rate, pressure, and position of cardiac massage; and coordinate the respiratory cardiovascular functions. An IV can even be established for more advanced training. The Advanced CPR Dog LF01155 is connected to a small box that displays lights indicating the correct ventilation volume, the correct position for cardiac massage, the correct compression depth, and an audible beep and light indicates when excessive pressure is being applied.
A visible chest rise on the dog model appears when correct ventilations are applied. The Canine CPR Manikin comes with a soft carrying case, six muzzles, 10 nosepieces, and three lower disposable airway. Replacement muzzles (LF01157), lower airways (LF01158), veins (LF01179) and nose pieces (LF01164) are available to purchase online.
The Advanced Sanitary CPR Dog is ISO 9001 and 13485 certified, and comes with a 3 year warranty.
|Product details||Advanced Canine CPR Manikin LF01155
Model weight: 7kg
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.