Advanced Water Rescue Manikin
Advanced Water Rescue Manikin
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Discover the Advanced Water Rescue Manikin, a manikin which combines water rescue training and medical skills acquisition. The manikin is ideal for the use of emergency rescue services such as Fire & Rescue teams, professional maritime companies, and military coastguards, as well as medical professionals.
The manikin has been designed to accurately simulate the rescue of a drowning casualty from water, allowing rescuers and medical practitioners to train effectively and efficiently, under pressure, in hostile conditions. It mimics a drowning person and float like an unconscious casualty but can also be weighted to sink or increase the realism of the rescue.
Specialist technology has been used to replicate hydrostatic squeeze, allowing the simulation of submerged and immersed drowning scenarios, including management of pulmonary oedema. Additionally, water can be added to the lungs to replicate ‘foaming’ and enable the training of wet lung rescue. To increase the difficulty of the rescue scenarios, weights can be added in the pockets found on the arms, legs, chest and back.
A wide variety of medical parameters can be trained including the following:
- Nasopharyngeal Airway Insertion
- Nasal Intubation
- Oropharyngeal Airway Insertion
- Orotracheal Intubation
- Laryngeal Mask Airway Insertion
- I-gel Insertion
- Combitube Insertion
- Bag Valve Mask Ventilation
- Mechanical Ventilator Compatabilitity
- Manual or Mechanical Suction of Nasal and Oral Cavities
The manikin comes equipped with built in recoil, enabling the training of cardiopulmonary resuscitations, with chest compressions of 5-6cms. To ensure an effective and realistic training, the weight distribution of the manikin is anatomically correct and mimics an unconscious casualty.
The manikin is constructed using the same flame-retardant material found in police ballistic/stab vests, making it durable and tough enough to withstand being buried under heavy objects or dropped from height without damage. The manikin is made of heavy-duty polyester that is water-repellent, making it suitable for wet and foul scenarios, including chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defence (CBRN defence).
Overall, the Advanced Water Rescue Manikin is an innovative training manikin that combines water rescue and medical training into one. It enables the training of rescuers and medical practitioners in pressured conditions, where different drowning scenarios with varying difficulty can be created by the trainer.
Advanced Water Rescue Manikin - RLNAWR
Product Weight: 50 - 52kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.