The adult "Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer simulates a non-anesthetized patient allowing you to practice intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques.
The training head features realistic landmarks and anatomy including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, esophagus and cricoid cartilage. The model can be used to practice oral, digital and nasal intubation as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., Combitube, and King System insertion.
Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. This trainer has room to manoeuver, and a slightly anterior position, making it a great trainer for introductory classes as well as advanced students. Also, applying cricoid pressure changes the position of the trachea and closes the oesophagus, so the Sellick maneuver can be realistically practiced. Features durable, rugged, one-piece construction. Manual carotid pulse. The "Airway Larry" Adult Airway Management Training Head can be attached to your CPARLENE CPR manikin allowing you teach intubation and basic CPR using one manikin. Comes with training stand to mount head, pump spray lubricant, and hand carrying hard case. Replacement Lung Systems (LF03605) and Stomach (LF03606) are available to purchase online.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.