Airway Management Manikin
Airway Management Manikin
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Airway Management Manikin for practicing advanced life support techniques in difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or limb entrapment under a heavy object.
This emergency manikin allows for more realistic training and tests staff's preparedness to provide lifesaving airway management in challenging situations.
Perfect for practicing nasogastric tube placement, Combitube®, E.O.A., E.G.T.A., P.T.L. and i-gel airways
- Correct anatomical landmarks - Including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch. The torso also contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, oesophagus, and inflatable lungs and stomach. Allowing for realistic practice of airway management techniques.
- Detachable torso – meaning it can be easily removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is also supplied to protect the torso and aid installation and removal.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution and life-like size - adult sized at 1.8m give the feel of a real unconscious person to provide realism to airway management training and accurately demonstrate the difficulty of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty.
- Water-resistant - the emergency training manikin is created to be durable with a polyester covering making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions, as well as easy to clean and store. Also included are washable protective overalls and boots which greatly extend the life of the manikin.
- Incredible strength and abrasion resistance - constructed from the same flame-retardant material used in police ballistic/stab vests and high-density polypropylene webbing.
- Soft body joints – to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising which are common injuries when using plastic manikins
- Easy handling and storage – Supplied in a tough carrying holdall.
It can be used by multiple different sectors including:
- Health & Safety training
- First Aid Training organisations
- Fire & rescue
- Ambulance and emergency medical services (EMS)
- Mountain rescue
Multiple variations of the Airway Management Manikin are available:
- Adult with Torso 20kg (RLNAWM+TOR)
- Adult without Torso 13kg (RLNAWM)
- Adult with Torso 50kg (RLNAWM50+TOR)
- Adult without Torso 43kg (RLNAWM50)
- Adult with Torso and IV Arm 20kg (RLNAWM-IV+TOR)
Airway Management Manikin - RLNAWM+
Product Weight: 12-50kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.