Ankle Injection Model
Ankle Injection Model
1 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Discover this realistic and detailed Ankle Injection Model, suitable for all healthcare students and professionals.
The exceptionally durable skin of the model allows students to administer injections into the foot and ankle thousands of times, making it a cost-effective piece of training equipment.
Students can administer soft tissue injections and intraarticular injections into key parts of the foot and ankle joint including:
- Plantar fascia
- Achilles bursa
- Tibial astragaloid joint
- Articulatio subtalaris
- Metatarsophalangeal joint
- Morton's neuroma
- Sinus tarsi
- Tarsal tunnel
The model has a fantastic feedback system. There is a pilot light to let the student know if they have administered the injection into the correct location, or if they have damaged important nerves. This helps students learn and reflect on their technique, gaining confidence and experience.
Students can also practice performing a foot and ankle examination using the obvious landmarks. The model has a good amount of joint mobility which is great for positioning ahead of the exam or injection and providing a high level or realism.
The following skills can be gained by using this ankle injection model:
- Palpation on anatomic landmarks
- Injection skills
Enhance medical training with this hands-on and detailed model!
Ankle Injection Model - A-106783
Product Dimensions: 17.78cm x 17.78cm x 15.24cm
Product Weight: 0.99kg
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.